Cash Out Refinance
California or Arizona VA Cash Out Loans will enable you to pull equity out of your home up to 100% of your home’s value. Here are some reasons why you may want to do this:
- Pay off other higher interest debts. Bring down your monthly obligations significantly, and transfer your debts to a lower interest, tax deductible option.
- Finance a vacation. Have you been wanting to go on a nice vacation? You can finance it through your California or Arizona VA Cash Out Loan.
- Invest. Pull out your equity and put it to work in higher-yield investments.
- Start a business. Using your home equity to finance a new or existing business can be a low interest option to get you going.
- Help your kids with college. Pull out the funds you need to help your kids get through college.
- Anything else. VA will not need to verify why you are pulling the cash out! You can keep your reasons private.
How do California or Arizona VA Cash Out Loans work?
You will have to qualify like with most loan programs, but the standards are not strict. You must have a minimum credit score of 620, and be 2 years out of a bankruptcy, if you have had one. In addition, you must be employed, and have an acceptable “debt-to-income” ratio, or the percentage of your monthly debts compared to your income.
Once we have determined your eligibility, the process typically takes about 30 days, and you will get to skip a mortgage payment the month after you close! We will need to get your home appraised, and you can borrow up to 100% of the value as determined by the appraisal.
Wondering what your rate and payment will be? Use our no obligation California or Arizona VA Mortgage Rate quote and we will get you an answer fast. We are also standing by to serve you, and would be honored to do so. We believe in honest answers and straight talk, and will treat you with the respect you deserve!
Craig Gallegos & Dawn Buxton
Craig Gallegos NMLS# 447602 / Dawn Buxton NMLS# 308905.
Complaints may be directed to: (877) 699-0353 or Email us: email@example.com.
2325 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85016
P: 602-783-1529Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. NMLS #2289. Copyright ©2016 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. All rights reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations should apply. All rights reserved. Arizona Mortgage Banker License No. 0904162. Dawn Buxton NMLS 308905 | Craig Gallegos NMLS 447602 Complaints may be directed to: (877) 699-0353 or Email us: email@example.com.