Certificate of Eligibility
One of the first steps in qualifying for Arizona | Nevada | California | Michigan VA Loans is ordering your Certificate of Eligibility (COE). The Certificate of Eligibility will verify your VA loan benefits, and tell us how much you can qualify for. It will also tell us if you currently already have a VA loan, or if you have claims against your entitlement. Claims may arise if you had a prior foreclosure on a VA mortgage.
The Certificate of Eligibility will also tell us if you are exempt from the VA funding fee.
One of the main things we are looking for on the Certificate of Eligibility is your entitlement amount. Entitlement tells us how much you can qualify for. Your entitlement amount is 25% of the amount you can qualify for on a new VA loan.
- Example entitlement:
- $104,250 entitlement (this is “full” entitlement) x4
- $417,000 maximum amount you can borrow (includes VA funding fee)
There are several ways to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility:
- We can order it for you. The fastest and easiest way to obtain your Certificate of Eligibility is to have your lender order it for you. Because we specialize in Arizona | Nevada | California | Michigan VA Loans, we can get it for you fast.
- Mail in order. You can also obtain your COE by mailing in a form to the VA. The turnaround time is usually about 2-3 weeks, at which time it will arrive through the regular mail.
- Go to your local VA benefits office. You can also obtain your Certificate of Eligibility by going directly into your VA benefits office, where they can help you to process the request.
- Order online. You can go to the VA benefits website and order the COE.
We would be happy to help you obtain your Certificate of Eligibility quickly, and help you read and understand it. Simply give us a call in the office at 602-783-1529 and we will give you straight, honest answers to all of your questions.
Craig Gallegos & Dawn Buxton
Craig Gallegos NMLS# 447602 / Dawn Buxton NMLS# 308905.
Complaints may be directed to: (877) 699-0353 or Email us: email@example.com. Office phone 480-626-2202
3200 E Camelback Rd
Phoenix, Arizona 85018
P: 602-783-1529Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
This website is not endorsed or sponsored by the Dept. of Veterans Affairs or any government agency.
Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. NMLS #2289. Copyright ©2020 Fairway Independent Mortgage Corporation. All rights reserved. This is not an offer to enter into an agreement. Not all customers will qualify. Information, rates and programs are subject to change without notice. All products are subject to credit and property approval. Other restrictions and limitations should apply. All rights reserved. Arizona Mortgage Banker License No. 0904162. Licensed Nevada Mortgage Lender Dawn Buxton NMLS 308905 | Craig Gallegos NMLS 447602 Complaints may be directed to: (877) 699-0353 or Email us: email@example.com. Office phone 480-626-2202